MOTOPOWER MP69033 Car OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Engine Fault Code Reader Scanner CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for All OBD II Protocol Cars Since 1996, Yellow
Regular price $25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Multi-Functions - Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wide Capability - Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- LCD Display - Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Compact Design - Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner: scroll up/down, enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported - It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.